A proud history of serving the local community
Morphett Vale Childcare Centre has a proud history of serving the local community, previously as a church and now a childcare centre.
The former John Knox Presbyterian Church was built in 1856 by the Free Presbyterian Church. An historic gothic-style church with octagonal corner buttresses, it was State Heritage listed in 1984.
The building was sensitively redeveloped by Knox Constructions to preserve its character while ensuring its successful renewal.
In July 2017, the historic building began its new life as a childcare centre, opening to the Morphett Vale public following government approval.